© My name is Nathaly , my last name is Delgado Betancur, I am 16 years old, my birthday is on 12 January, I am from Colombia and I live in Envigado, my favorite activity is listen music, I am in 10 grade.
© My name is Luisa Fernanda, my last name is Murillo Sanchez, I am 15 years old, my birthday is on 20 july, I am from Colombia and I live in Envigado, my favorite activity is listen music, I am in 10 grade.
© My name is Sara, my last name is Rios Roldan, I am 16 years old, my birthday is on 21 october, I am from Colombia and I live in Envigado, my favorite activity is dance, I am in 10 grade.
© My name is Elodia Catalina, my last name is Matinez Sanchez, I am 16 years old, my birthday is on 7 August , I am from Colombia and I live in Envigado, my favorite activity is dance, I am in 10 grade.
© My name is Caterin Yesenia, my last name is Gonzalez Lopez, I am 16 years old, my birthday is on 21 January, I am from Colombia and I live in Envigado, my favorite activity is listen music, I am in 10 grade.
hello compains, your blog is very interesanting
ResponderEliminarHi
ResponderEliminarso cute your porfile.....
hiiiiiii =)
ResponderEliminarHello :]
ResponderEliminaryour note is 1.5 because it is not complete
Eliminar